Looking for More?

Thanks for visiting These Good Ideas. If you're looking for more frequent posts from me please visit my new blog! Husband and I recently bought a house and it is a fixer. We have lots to do and lots to blog about and lots of great ideas we'd love to share with you! You'll find all kinds of interesting ideas and tips over there and the posts are much more frequent. Thanks for reading!

www.twoseekhome.blogspot.com

6/4/11

Good Idea #35: Salted Caramel Spread


I love that Design Sponge shared this deliciously easy recipe for Confiture Caramel au Beurre Salé (Salted Caramel Spread) from photographer and pastry chef Kathrin Koschitzki.  I can't wait to try it for myself and to start giving it out as gifts whenever the occasion is right.  So simple!

Click here for the full d*s post and recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...