Looking for More?

Thanks for visiting These Good Ideas. If you're looking for more frequent posts from me please visit my new blog! Husband and I recently bought a house and it is a fixer. We have lots to do and lots to blog about and lots of great ideas we'd love to share with you! You'll find all kinds of interesting ideas and tips over there and the posts are much more frequent. Thanks for reading!

www.twoseekhome.blogspot.com

5/7/11

Good Idea #32: Mini Photobooks for Under $3


Nate Berkus never fails me, but this time he managed to omit a key piece of information.  When he suggested on The Nate Show yesterday morning that these mini photo books from MyPublisher would be a great mother's day gift, he neglected to mention that they are only $2.49!  Not only that but because these are a new product for a limited time they have free shipping included and new customers you get a second copy of their book for free!  These books would not only make a great mother's day gift, but at that price they would also make great party favors, wedding favors, and so on.  If these had been around (and I had known about them) when I got married I would have made little books for each member of the wedding party with pictures of my husband and I with each of them.  Wouldn't that have been a great gift?  I definitely plan on keeping this little product in my bag of tricks for future gifting needs.  Such a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...