Looking for More?

Thanks for visiting These Good Ideas. If you're looking for more frequent posts from me please visit my new blog! Husband and I recently bought a house and it is a fixer. We have lots to do and lots to blog about and lots of great ideas we'd love to share with you! You'll find all kinds of interesting ideas and tips over there and the posts are much more frequent. Thanks for reading!

www.twoseekhome.blogspot.com

11/12/10

Good Idea #2: Take Advantage of Holidays

I've always thought that making a big deal about being thankful at Thanksgiving was kind of cheesy.  Maybe it's just that passing quarter-life makes you a little bit more open to cheesiness, but this year I'm doing it.  Each day until Thanksgiving, I'm naming something that I am thankful for.  I'm using facebook to share my list, so maybe that helps minimize the cheesiness, or maybe it just lets all my friends know how cheesy I am. 

Cheesy or not, using Thanksgiving as an excuse to think about all the things you are thankful for is a good idea.  And in the coming weeks, using Christmas as an excuse to give an unexpected gift to a friend or charity is a good idea and using New Years as an excuse to make a change that really needs to be made is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...