Looking for More?

Thanks for visiting These Good Ideas. If you're looking for more frequent posts from me please visit my new blog! Husband and I recently bought a house and it is a fixer. We have lots to do and lots to blog about and lots of great ideas we'd love to share with you! You'll find all kinds of interesting ideas and tips over there and the posts are much more frequent. Thanks for reading!

www.twoseekhome.blogspot.com

1/30/11

Good Idea #17: Josh Ritter

Another new(ish) discovery on my part.  Josh Ritter has been around for a while, but has remained a low key singer-songwriter type.  What I love most is that he really can sing.  This must be such a hard song to do live but he kills it.  The song is "Idaho" off Animal Years (2006) and it is one of my favorites.  Check out www.joshritter.com for more info and to listen to more tracks.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...