Looking for More?

Thanks for visiting These Good Ideas. If you're looking for more frequent posts from me please visit my new blog! Husband and I recently bought a house and it is a fixer. We have lots to do and lots to blog about and lots of great ideas we'd love to share with you! You'll find all kinds of interesting ideas and tips over there and the posts are much more frequent. Thanks for reading!

www.twoseekhome.blogspot.com

1/19/11

Good Idea #12: Mumford & Sons

I might be a minute or two behind the times in discovering Mumford & Sons but if there was ever a great example of better late than never this might just be it.  I recently decided that I was in need of some new music and happened to have a fresh new Amazon gift card gifted to me for Christmas (thanks Yeomans!).  So what better album to choose than Amazon's number one album of 2010?  What a fantastic decision.  It turns out this London-based band's energetic take on an irishy, folky, bluegrassy sound is exactly what I needed to warm up my winter playlist.  Mumford & Sons first album, Sigh No More was released in October 2009 in the UK and February 2010 in the US.  They are nominated for two Grammy Awards and three BRIT awards.  Visit www.mumfordandsons.com to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...